Children and Youth
- Children and youth are welcome to accompany their parents/guardians in worship and participate fully.
- Services generally include a moment with the children led by the Associate Pastor, after which faith formation/exploration classes are offered for the remainder of the service.
- The infants/toddlers and younger Elementary (K - 2nd) meet in room 206.
- A nursery attendant is present from 9:00am - 11:45am
- Older Elementary (3rd - 6th) meet upstairs in room 208
- Youth (Junior and Senior High School) meet twice a month, downstairs, in the youth room.
Weekly Youth Groups - Sunday nights 6:00pm - 8:00pm meet downstairs
- Junior & Senior High youth groups meet for dinner, fun, fellowship, and service Sunday nights.
Camps & Retreats